Rasmussen Learning Consultants
CONNECTING VET TO LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Rasmussen Learning Consultants offer a range of services for the VET/RTO and L&D industries. While we have a particular focus on Enterprise RTOs and connecting organisational learning and development with the right solutions and the right providers within the VET sector, we work with a range of clients including commercial corporate clients, Not for Profits, and small to medium enterprises and RTOs looking to find the best solutions for their training issues and needs. We are also highly experienced in the development and implementation of high level Organisational Learning Frameworks and Models, how to best utilise internal and external training to maximise your outcomes and how to manage funding and fee for service arrangements in order to ensure that the best possible result is achieved for every dollar spent.
Our services include;
- Creation of a seamless integration of internal and external training provision including both nationally accredited training and other training options
- Business case creation and analysis for the creation or re-registration of an Enterprise RTO,
- Development of Organisational Learning Models and Frameworks based on the most current evidence-based best practice,
- RTO compliance and governance advice,
- Ethical commercialisation of Learning and Development, Training and RTOs, including creating profit from internal L&D departments and systems
- Funding and tender advice,
- Funding negotiation and management,
- Advice on audits, registrations, re-registrations and extensions to scope,
- Advice on Learning Management Systems from both organisational and provider viewpoints,
- Creation of robust learning cultures,
- Advice, submissions and consultation with local, state and federal governments,
- RTO business sustainability, ethical marketing, student retention and profitability, and
- Creation of robust learning cultures, improved talent management and better retention.
If you would like to contact us about anything mentioned above or have any other questions, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.