Speaking and Publications
Want an Exceptional Speaker for your next conference or forum?
Paul is a well known conference speaker, MC and a multi-award winning Learning and development professional. His background in learning and development, vocational education, and business and professional ethics combined with a relaxed style and an ability to talk to a diverse audience, makes him an engaging addition to your conference line up. He is also a regular panel member at VET and L&D sector conferences and forums.
- VELG National Conference 2016 – Guru Lounge
- AKOLADE Innovative business models in VET forum – Forum Chair
- EduTECH 2016 – VET Leaders Congress – Congress Chair
- AITD National Conference 2016 – Connecting L&D and VET (Speaker) and Panelist on personal branding
- VELG National Conference 2015 – Why don’t VET and L&D talk (Speaker)
- Edutech VET Congress 2015 – Conference Chair and panel member (Funding solutions for the Vocational Education Sector)
- AITD National Conference 2014 – Chasing Butterfiles: Turning informal learning into measurable business outcomes (Speaker)
- IQPC Organisational learning and development forum 2013 – Can I have that as a half day: Business need vs learning outcomes (Speaker)
- Skilling Australia Forum 2013 – Keynote Speaker, Moderator and MC
- Tonkin Embracing our mature workforce forum 2013 – Improving the technical capabilities of mature aged workers (Speaker)
- IQPC Organisational learning and development forum 2013 – Translating Business need into actionable L&D programs (Speaker)
- VELG National Conference 2012 – Managing an Enterprise RTO (Speaker)
- Tonkin Onboarding Talent forum – Using a blended learning approach to accelerate new hires (Speaker)
- AITD National Conference 2012 – Integrating formal and informal learning in an agile organisation (Speaker)
Publications (Available on Amazon or you can just download the PDF here)
To inquire about booking Paul to speak at your conference or forum please fill out the form below.